"God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as he loves vegetation." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Marc's dad brought us beer from Colorado: Ouray Brewing's Box Canyon Brown. Set in the San Juan mountains, Ouray is a family owned brewpub. They make 4 beers year round and have 11 seasonals.
In the education corner, we talk about what the term "real ale" means.
In news, we talk about the these stories:
- Brew Dog's plans for Ohio
- Donald Trump got dumped by a brewery
- Babies will be allowed on beer labels in New Hampshire
- Growlers will be allowed in Iowa
- 10 summer beers to beat the heat
Feedback is appreciated and please leave us an iTunes review!