13 isn't so lucky for us as we take on the worst beer we've ever had: Rogue Ales Voodoo Doughnut Lemon Chiffon Crueller Ale. Rogue is one of the bigger craft breweries going, starting in 1998 in southern Oregon and now distributing to all 50 states and internationally. Oddly enough, they have had some heavy criticism levied against them about their employee practices and cleanliness.
In the education corner, we talk about what makes for a good beer pour.
In news, we talk about the these stories:
- The 7 most annoying things that beer snobs say
- The ongoing beer shortage in Venezuela
- AB InBev is withdrawing from Oklahoma
- New Zealand has made biofuel out of beer waste
- Denmark has a music festival where they recycle your urine to make beer
- Kroger is adding craft beer taps in Ohio