“Stay with the beer. Beer is continuous blood. A continuous lover.” Charles Bukowski
BrewDog's Tokio (or is it Tokyo?) comes to stomp our faces in at a boozy 18% ABV. BrewDog is a craft brewery out of Scotland that has exploded in popularity since its inception in 2007.
In the education corner, we talk about the differences between porters and stouts (text below).
In news, we talk about the these stories:
- One brewery says price hikes are coming
- Washington's Yakima Valley is about to have a hop shortage
- How craft beer is impacting the economy
- Who exactly makes 90% of the beer in the U.S.A.?
- The world's northernmost brewery is about to open
- AB InBev was interested in Dogfish
- BeerAdvocate is returning to its ratings roots
- The band 311 is getting its own beer
- The show The Walking Dead is getting its own beer