“Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love, and to celebrate the good days.” — Ancient Egyptian Credo
We take on our highest rated beer yet with the Prairie Artisan Ales Prairie Bomb. Will it bomb? Prairie Artisan Ales is a brewery out of Oklahoma that has exploded to success and they have several very highly rated beers.
In the education corner, we talk about diacetyl and how it’s ruining your beer.
In news, we talk about the these stories:
– A study says there 4 types of drunks
– AB InBev did right by a microbrewer
– Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are opening a Dallas brewpub
– Lagunitas may be exploring their options for sale
– Who wants semen in their beer?