“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” – Ernest Hemingway
Time to hit the Texas Hill Country with the Robert Earl Keen Honey Pils from Pedernales Brewing. Pedernales is a microbrewery out of Fredericksburg, Texas that makes a lot of lager. Texas Country singer Robert Earl Keen is a big fan of their beer and pitched it to them to make a beer together and Pedernales brought in Fain’s Honey in Llano to give it a new twist.
In the education corner, we talk macro versus micro breweries.
Brews in the News Stories:
– Are women better at tasting than men?
– Would you use a glass from the Pretentious Beer Glass Company?
– Texas officially rules crowlers illegal
– AB InBev may be preparing a takeover of SAB Miller
– Kroger is getting craft taps
Subscribe to the Show!
Use any of these sources to subscribe to the show. If you're not sure how to subscribe, check out our How To Subscribe Guide.