Brews in the News returns with:
- The Maryland State Senate is back at it trying to kill craft beer
- New Belgium is laying off 4% of its employees
- BrewDog have announced a new craft beer hotel in Scotland
- Drink beer and get fat and you'll live longer
- Peet's Coffee CEO Dave Burwick is taking over at Boston Beer
- 3 Floyds is planning a new headquarters expansion
- Olympians are using beer instead of Gatorade
- Dunkin Donuts is launching a beer collaboration
- Krispy Kreme is making a new beer
This episode is brought to you by PintHub, who give you your first beer on the house, every single day. Use the promo code brewbloods when you sign up to get your first month for $1!
Listen and Subscribe to the Show for Free!