"Beer is intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it." - Ray Bradbury, The October Road
Illinois' Destihl Brewing has just landed in Texas and we take on their spring release, the Amra Mango IPA. Destihl is a brewery located in Bloomington, Illonois with a 20,000 barrel capacity. They were started all from a home brewing kit given to the brewmaster Matt by his wife Lyn. Matt was a lawyer, but decided to take up his family's legacy, as his grandfather was a homebrewer also.
In the education corner, we discuss watching your waistline with beer and its nutritional value.
In news, we talk about the these stories:
- Hops may be the key to preventing Alzheimer's and Parkinsons
- A Washington state woman has put a tap room on wheels
- How a kiss cam caused a beer spill
- How beer is a trigger word for a new Korean nanny app
- The top craft beer mobile apps
Thanks to Hobosexual for his great review.
Feedback is appreciated and please leave us an iTunes review!